Pearly Pink Runner
This beautifully detailed rug is made entirely by hand from the finest natural wool for softness with a hint of viscose for a silky look that is both modern and glamorous.
- 60% viscose, 40% New Zealand wool
- pile: 0.50"
- suitable for high-traffic areas
- ethically handmade in India by certified artisans
- shedding is a normal process that occurs with new natural fiber rugs; it will subside over time
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
It takes time to get a rug right. Our rugs are made by hand, we don't skip corners and we don't use toxins, so expect 6-8 weeks before delivery.
It takes over 60+ individual artisan hands to craft this rug.
|This process takes over 72+ hours from start to finish.|
This rug is free of all harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.
Made from responsible natural materials for a closed-loop cycle meaning 100% biodegradability at the end of life.