No Stone Unturned
Made entirely by hand from the finest wool for softness and looped bamboo silk for a minimal shimmering look. This contemporary designed rug was inspired by the shape of stones and will ground any space by providing texture.
- 70% banana silk, 30% New Zealand wool
- pile: 0.50"
- try at home for free Home Swatch Box
- suitable for high-traffic areas
- ethically handmade in India by certified artisans
- shedding is a normal process that occurs with new natural fiber rugs; it will subside over time
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
It takes time to get a rug right. Our rugs are made by hand, we don't skip corners and we don't use toxins, so expect 6-8 weeks before delivery.
It takes over 60+ individual artisan hands to craft this rug.
|This process takes over 72+ hours from start to finish.|
This rug is free of all harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.