Made entirely by hand from the finest natural wool for softness and durability in a flatweave pile, no two rugs are exactly alike.
- 50% New Zeland wool, 30% jute, 20% cotton
- flat pile: 0.50"
- soft, textural
- suitable for high-traffic areas
- ethically handmade in India by certified artisans
- shedding is a normal process that occurs with new natural fiber rugs; it will subside over time
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
It takes time to get a rug right. Our rugs are made by hand, we don't skip corners and we don't use toxins, so expect 6-8 weeks before delivery.
It takes over 45+ hands and 80+ hours to handcraft this rug.
Made from responsible materials for a closed-loop cycle meaning 100% biodegradability at the end of life.
This rug is free of all harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.
Handcrafted by artisans using ancient techniques that are rooted in the heritage of the community.