Treehouse Kilim Rug
This beautifully detailed rug is handwoven by master artisans in India under certified Fair Trade™ working conditions meaning that each piece made supports a community of weavers to live under fair wages and safe working conditions.
- 90% recycled polyester (made from post-consumer plastic bottles),10% cotton
- flat pile: 0.25"
- soft, wool-like texture
- can be used indoor or outdoor
- shed and water resistant
- UV-treated for fade resistance
- highly resistant to stains
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
Oeko-Tex certified means it is free of harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.
Handcrafted by artisans using ancient techniques that are rooted in the heritage of the community.