Made entirely by hand from the finest natural wool for softness and durability with textural wool fringe in the pile, no two rugs are exactly alike.
- 80% New Zealand wool, 20% cotton
- flat pile: 0.25"
- soft, textural
- suitable for high-traffic areas
- ethically handmade in India by certified artisans
- shedding is a normal process that occurs with new natural fiber rugs; it will subside over time
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
It takes time to get a rug right. Our rugs are made by hand, we don't skip corners and we don't use toxins, so expect 6-8 weeks before delivery.
It takes over 90+ individual artisan hands to craft this rug.
|This process takes over 120+ hours from start to finish.|
Oeko-Tex certified means it is free of harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.
Made from responsible natural materials for a closed-loop cycle meaning 100% biodegradability at the end of life.