5x8 Wool - sample
FINAL SALE & IN STOCK
This beautifully detailed rug is made entirely by hand from the finest wool for softness with a hint of viscose for a silky look that is both modern and glamorous.
- 50% viscose, 50% New Zealand wool
- super soft, smooth, and silky
- pile: 0.50"
- ethically handmade in India by certified artisans
- shedding is a normal process that occurs with new natural fiber rugs; it will subside over time
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
It takes over 60+ individual artisan hands to craft this rug.
|This process takes over 72+ hours from start to finish.|
Oeko-Tex certified means it is free of harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.
Made from responsible natural materials for a closed-loop cycle meaning 100% biodegradability at the end of life.