Parallel Stripes Grey
Our most eco-friendly & performance rug option available. Made from recycled plastic water bottles that use less energy to produce and reduces global waste. These recycled rugs are versatile enough to withstand the test of time inside or out.
- 100% performance yarn
- material made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles (feels just like wool!)
- flat pile: 0.25"
- suitable for high-traffic areas
- ethically handmade in India by certified artisans
- soft, wool-like texture
- can be used indoor or outdoor
- shed and water-resistant
- UV-treated for fade resistance
- highly resistant to stains
- rug pad recommended
- professionally clean for best results
It takes over 90+ individual artisan hands to craft this rug from ancient hand-woven techniques on a loom creating the pattern one row at a time.
|This process takes over 150+ hours from start to finish.|
This rug is free of all harmful chemicals and the yarn is dyed using low-impact techniques.